Wix is a web development platform hosted in the cloud. It's especially popular among those who lack coding skills, as it doesn't demand any coding knowledge. Incorporating pop-ups into your Wix site can significantly enhance user engagement and increase conversion rates.
Utilizing AI bots created with LiveChatAI, you can efficiently and accurately handle your customers' questions on your Wix website.
In this documentation, we will show you how to create an AI bot for your Wix website.
How to add an AI bot to a Wix Website?
- Create a LiveChatAI account first to start.
- Then navigate to the Embed & Share tab in your AI bot dashboard.
3. Copy the embed code given for the floating button option.
4. Then, go to your Wix website’s dashboard. Click on the “Settings” part, which is on the left side of your admin dashboard.
5. Then, go to your Wix website’s dashboard. Click on the “Settings” part, which is on the left side of your admin dashboard.
6. Go to the “Advanced” section on the Settings page, and click on the “Custom Code.”
7. Click on the “Add Custom Code” button.
8. Paste your embed code as shown below.
9. Scroll down and select “Body - end” from the “Place Code in” section and click the “Apply” button.
Wix AI Bot FAQ
How can I train my LiveChatAI bot for my Wix website?
Training your LiveChatAI bot for your Wix website is straightforward. You can add your website content, custom text, PDFs, or specific questions and answers to align the bot with your content and brand.
Is Wix compatible with LiveChatAI's custom questions and answers feature?
Absolutely, you can use LiveChatAI's custom questions and answers to train your AI bot and provide tailored support for your Wix website's unique content and requirements.